The Sponsor, ARA Real Estate Investors 23 Pte. Ltd., is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of ARA, a leading Asia Pacific real assets fund manager with a global reach. As at 31 December 2019, the ARA Group and its Associates have S$88 billion in gross assets under management, across 28 countries.
ARA Group and its Associates' businesses include:
- REITs – ARA is one of the largest REIT managers in Asia Pacific. It directly manages Suntec REIT, Cache Logistics Trust and ARA H-Trust, listed in Singapore; and Fortune REIT, Hui Xian REIT and Prosperity REIT, listed in Hong Kong. It also indirectly manages REITs in Japan, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia through its associate companies.
- Private real estate funds – ARA manages private funds providing investment opportunities in diverse real estate sectors and geographies that cater to different investor risk appetites.
- Country desks – ARA operates country desks in China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, Europe and the United States. The country desks employ a strong understanding of each local market to facilitate the flow of inbound and outbound capital and cross-country collaborations.
- Infrastructure – ARA Infrastructure was established in 2018 to cater to strong investor demand for global infrastructure investment.
- Real estate management services – As part of the ARA investor-operator philosophy, its dedicated property management teams actively work the ground to manage its assets globally.
ARA's multi-platform, multi-product global fund management strategy, combined with its dedicated teams with in-depth local knowledge, enables ARA to offer enduring value to investors. Built on a foundation of strong corporate governance and business integrity, ARA counts some of the world's largest pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, endowments and family offices as its investors.
For more information on ARA, please visit www.ara-group.com.